Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lazy Day..

I recently began a new job and have been adjusting to changes in schedule.

I was previously working in a school at a low paying job which was consistent but very thankless.  I graduated with my master's degree over the summer and was constantly looking for a new job that would equal all the hard work that I had put into graduate school.  I finally got a new job, and as it is a contractor position for the first 90 days, I have to wait until some cases come through.  This is my last week of 'laziness' where I do not have a lot of extra time on my hands.  I have been pretty busy though, as I have been getting up early in the morning to fit in my work outs, and coming home later, due to grad. school and having meetings with my kids/families in the evening.
So today I should be doing some grad school work but have little motivation and feeling a lot of lazy.  Does not help that its rainyish outside, and warm inside.
So I have been sitting on the couch, watching tv, playing with blogs, cuddling with my kitties,
...and not moving much.  My plan is to meet Jason at the gym after he gets done with work, and I don't have much else to do.

The thing that I find when I have a lazy day is that I just eat and eat.. I try to become more aware of my eating habits but.. it is hard.  This is when my "guilt monster" comes up.  It is something that I am trying to over come slowly but surely.  These healthy living blogs have been helping me and giving me the ability to learn about others and their ways to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment