Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All Alone...

I really need this trip.
So ready to go.

I have all my work done.
BUT have not packed a thing...

Jason brought the kitties to his Mom's house.
They were apparently very shy due to her having another kitten and a dog...
But they will have to adjust..

It is quiet here now..

Max usually snuggled up on my neck constantly..I am his mommy, but there is only so much I can take of constant purring in my ear.  He is such a snuggle bug.

We will be leaving for the airport EARLY to try to catch the 7:30 plane.
In a way I was hoping to leave a little later so I would be able to get a little work out in but...
This trip will be filled with hikes and such..
This will be a trip that is relaxing & adventurous!
I am planning on making this trip a healthy one.
I need a bit of a detox.

Questions:
How do you handle vacations & work outs?
Do you like relaxing trips better or would you rather go on a adventurous trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment