I had a lot of energy when we went to bed...which ended up being later than usual because we were watching Rescue Me. --let me tangent off of this, such a good show. Jason got me into this show last fall, and we just kept on watching. It has good things for boys and girls so the perfect show for us!
Jason's alarm went off at 3 am. Snooze button!
We still had to pack most of our stuff. ONLY CARRY ON's for 10 days!!
Now in the airport, waiting to see if we can get on this flight..
|Not sure how it is.. we will see.|
My Travel Essentials
- Water bottle- I always bring my water bottle and fill it up after passing through security. Sometimes you find a good water fountain and sometimes you don't. I will take my chances. Plus it reminds me to drink water while traveling.
- A book and/or a magazine. I love reading. Sometimes when I am traveling I like to read through lighter material like magazines. Sometimes I just want to read. This time I was unsure of what I was really in the mood for so I got both!
- Gum. I am a self proclaimed gum addict! Gum is essential during flights because it helps me with the increased elevation.
|my favorite kind of gum!|
- Snacks. Sometimes I bring them, sometimes I don't. It just depends on the length of the flight. I realized I hate getting stuck on a plane and being hungry, being only left with overly salted peanuts, cookies or chips. It only makes me feel tired and hungrier when flying.
- A sweatshirt. I am ALWAYS cold on airplanes. This is essential for me.
- A shoulder to sleep on. This is the downfall for being on standby. You are not guaranteed a seat and may not be sitting next to the person you want to..So when I need a little nap, I need to either hope I am sitting next to the window or suck it up. Let's hope for good luck this time...
What are you travel essentials?
Do you pack snacks to go along?
What do you read while traveling?
Enjoy your week!
I have set up a couple guest posts, and will try to post when possible...