Thursday, July 7, 2011

(Some) Weird Obsessions

I like a lot of things a lot of other people don't..

For example, my dinner can consist of brussel sprouts and lima beans with pesto and garlic= happy girl!
I have a strange obsession with these veggies..I cannot seem to get enough of them, or pesto (yum!!).. so put them together and it is perfect!!!

this was me when I was younger, my mom told my sister and I they were barbie cabbages...


I also currently love Britney Spears new song.. Anyone else??








Other things I cannot seem to get enough of:
  • almonds
  • apples
  • grapes
  • pineapple
  • Glee
  • smoothies
  • sunflowers
  • watermelon
  • goat cheese
  • reading
  • Kumbucha
  • board games
  • chocolate (who really isnt..)
  • candles
  • fresh flowers
  • farmers markets
  • picking berries
WHY IS MOST OF THIS FOOD!?!?

  •  sangria
  • BBQ's
  • summer
  • the beach.. of course.
  • board games
  • eggplant
  • taking pictures when people least expect it
I think that a lot of people who read this might like similar things, but people think I am weird especially for the brussel sprouts/lima bean/eggplant obsession.

Any weird things that you are obsessed with?  Or any not so weird things you are obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment