Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Been super busy the first 3 days of the week.
I am trying to get everything done by tomorrow morning so I do not have to worry about it while traveling.
As you can see from my post on Monday, I jam pack everything in as much as possible.
The last two days have not been quite so intense but I still have been doing a ton of work!!

I wish I could get some more posts in before I leave but this is the best I can do right now.
I will try to get something in tonight, and depending on when we leave tomorrow, maybe something quick. 
I do not know when we are leaving tomorrow because Jason works for an airline and therefore we get to fly basically for free BUT on standby.
So that can mean we hang out a lot and wait.. (I waited all day once when I was heading to Boston) or it can mean you get on the first flight.  Hoping we do not have to wait tooo long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment