Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Smiles & Marathons

Today's Work Out
Not feeling inspired quite yet- so I will just post my morning work out.

42 minutes running  at 7.7, 1.5 incline
11 minutes stairclimber- intervals
couple weights/abs
20 minutes 7.0 running, 5.0 incline (Killer)
2 minutes, 9.0, 1.0 incline

I had 1 egg with some egg whites, spinach, tomatoes, and pesto.. along with an apple and some nuts for breakfast -- yummy, but shoulda made a smoothie!

Jay's Mom is coming with a new pull out couch for us for our guest room/closet (i will take pictures later to explain)  All we have now is a very uncomfortable futon couch!!

Meeting with a couple clients later today..

Marathon advice
my  two friends that I met in Australia and I are trying to find a good marathon to do this fall..
Here are some we have come up with..

No comments:

Post a Comment