Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Veggie Love.

Is it weird that I seriously love veggies.?
I mean, I don't think I could go ONE day without eating them, and when I do.. I am very sad.
Thankfully this is a rare event.

I LOVE veggies.. so much that Jay says I am going to turn into a veggie one day...

Favorite Veggies: (if I have to choose...)
  • eggplant
  • brussel sprouts
  • lima beans
  • carrots
  • lettuce
  • spinach
  • celery
  • green beans
  • tomatoes (though technically a fruit...)
  • CUCUMBER!
I don't know why I made a list.  I seriously love all veggies!  Potatoes are probably my least favorite, though recently I have discovered a love for sweet potatoes! What gross veggies are there?

Jay thinks I am weird because I put spinach in my smoothies but it just gives me POWER like Popeye!

I just ate a plateful of eggplant with pesto! Weird I know .. but these are two of my loves mixed together.

Anyway..
I was very much looking forward to a night with Jay tonight..
He made plans...
He went to visit a friend from college, his old room-mate until Thursday!
Bummer..
Oh, well..

So now I am sitting outside, after finishing my plate of eggplant with a glass of wine.
I just got told by one of my neighbors it is not a good sign that I am drinking alone..
...well I am alone, so I will have my glass of wine!

Workout
My workout today was a bit rough!
My legs were sore from the long run yesterday..
I love/hate feeling sore!
I did:
20 mins stairclimber
21 minutes on the treadmill, (5 min. warmup at 7.0, every minute after increased speed to 8.0)--> I struggled..
30 minutes stairclimber
Stretching
Weight lifting.. was kinda random but..
Finished off with a 7:15 mile.. which I also struggled through.
I wanted to run more but my body did not let me.. So, that is that.

Oat bran with protein powder, nutmeg and apples for Bfast
Lunch was kinda on the run-- water, banana, and Luna Bar (which was melty because it had been sitting in the sun!)

Overall today was not so bad..my session was a success, traffic wasn't bad, it turned into a beautiful but sweaty day, and my eval from my school went well!

Hope you had a beautiful Tuesday!  Its almost half way through the week!!
I feel like this is me sometimes.. and I miss those beautiful moments in life..
**source!--> I just found this, and love some of the quotes! Check it out!
This one is great!-- And a good reminder!


Don't forget to enter Blue Eyed Runner's Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment