Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Working through the night..

So this post is going to be short and sweet.

This Friday we are heading back to our home town (Jason and I grew up in the same town)
We are heading back for a high school friends birthday, as well as to see Jason's dad, my dog (who is at my dad's house, where a friend is taking care of him and living in the house :( while my dad is in the Peace Corp), and a friend of my family!

In attempt to get everything done, I am working through the night so I do not have much to do later this week...


Yes I was drinking wine while working and eating ice cream (I got two Bryers, but one get one free!  How could I say no?)
Today was pretty uneventful anyway.
Check out my workout log to see my workout!

I do have to say, I was extremely sore today and the run was a struggle!!

Jason grilled me mahi-mahi burgers with avocado, tomato, lettuce, and brie cheese, along with sweet potato fries! YUM! (i did take pictures but I am lacking energy after all that work, wine and ice cream)

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Whats your favorite kind of ice cream?
I always say mint chocolate chip because it is so repressing but lately I have also been liking dark cherry chocolate of any kind, soy, coconut, yogurt etc.  and of course CHOCOLATE.  Jason is a pistachio lover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment