Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Its getting HOT in here!

ANOTHER heat wave..

Today it is supposed to get in the upper 90's.
This morning at 8 am schools were already talking about getting out early due to the heat!
I don't remember that EVER happening to me!
Tomorrow another hot one.. TRIPLE DIGITS.. ugh!
It wouldn't be so bad, but not only does it get hot, but also humid, which makes it unbearable!

I didn't sleep wonderfully last night.
I read for a little and then passed out for about 30 minutes before waking up, and being unable to sleep.
After making some hot almond milk and grabbing a little snack..
I went to bed and was able to sleep for the rest of the night.
I always have difficulty sleeping especially in the heat.  Luckily our room is kept cool for the most part by the AC..

Today I woke up, and hung out a bit.  Reading blogs, watching the Today show.
Then off for a work out.
When I walked  out my door, I realized there was a cracked egg on my back wind shield of my car!!!
EWW!
The neighbor hood that I live in is right next to a school and lots of kids wander around during the evening.. I am a little PO'd but, I guess this will just force me to go get my car cleaned, which it has been needing for a while since it is caked in pollen.

I wasn't in the mood for running but knew that would make me the happiest at the end.
Soo.. I did 3 miles at a 7:30 pace.. then 1.25 miles at about an 8:20 pace.. I was DRIIPPPING.
I climbed on the stairclimber where I did 15 min. of aerobic training program, and then 18 min of intervals. Stretching, weights, and finished up with 1 mile at 7:12.

Made a strawberry, blueberry, spinach smoothie with vanilla protein powder..

Off to work in a bit.
Have to get some papers signed for a treatment plan for one of my clients, and off to another therapy client.

No comments:

Post a Comment